Credo Mobile APN settings

oiad

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Would any credo mobile members be able to provide me with your APN settings? I didn't run a backup before I flashed to CM7.1 and now can't send MMS. From some net research it appears that a likely cause of my problem could be incorrect apn settings.

Thanks in advance :)

oiad

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
If a credo member happens to read this could you please run APN Backup and Restore and then copy your file here for me to see. I now know that the mmsc is mms.plspictures.com but I. Am still missing the rest of the info.

shokod

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey, just wanted to post that i was having the same problems (could receive MMS but not send), using HTC desire on Credo, flashed w/ CM 7.1 and what I first did was try using Titanium Backup pro to wipe SMS/MMS settings, which did nothing. Then I downloaded APN manager and used the above info and all I did was change the MMSC to http://mms.plspictures.com and left everything else and now I'm able to send photos!

My settings:
APN Sprint
Proxy (nothing)
Port (nothing)
User name Spring
Password .
Server *
MMSC http://mms.plspictures.com
MMS Proxy (nothing)
MMS Port (nothing)
MCC 310
MNC 120
APN type (nothing)

Thanks for your help

Reactions: konnichiwa

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Well, I made a little howto link in case of any confusion. I hope this is great.

[08.09.12] Credo Mobile APN for enabling MMS for Sprint Mobile ROMS (universal v1.0) - xda-developers

Thanks all for your know-how! I hope this works. I am getting a new phone from Credo as we speak, so I'll double-check all the most recent APN settings after I receive it before fully rooting and wiping.

Thank you shokod and w4ffl3!

Weird, I just saw somebody post in another forum about flashing an EVO 4G to Credo. I had never heard of them until now. Let us know how it turns out

dizlmonsta

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Having problems with our CREDO phones. We just rooted them via TWRP, then unrooted them and flashed stock ROM back to it. But now we can't send MMS. Tried to run APN Backup & Restore but it says Android 4.0 doesn't support it anymore.

Also, since we're not long rooted, can we even edit these files?

Are we royally screwed here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa