I want regular Sense not espresso Sense UI

ssgmun5000

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to remove the espresso sense and add regular sense? I am not liking it very much. I want to be able to create multiple scenes and save them.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
That I know of no. You'd provably have to root and throw an Evo or Incredible port if those are even available. I can check on that for you if you'd like.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
So ya just as I thought the only way to pull that off is by rooting and changing the rom. So far this is the only ROM I've seen for the MyTouch 4g outside of Cyanogen. It's actually a port of the Desire HD, meaning they basically took the Desire HD ROM, made adjustments for the MyTouch 4g and now it works. It's not only a "regular sense" rom, it's actually the new version of sense. Here's the link to it: ROM Gorilla-DesireHD-MT4G PORTED - xda-developers

ssgmun5000

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys. Seems I will have to wait for a more stable/complete ROM as I noticed in Arcadia's video not everything was working smooth. Another thing that I was interested in was to access htcsense.com. You think that would be possibility with this or newer ROMS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress