man am I pi---d off!

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my phone first thing friday morning and have been loving it ever since. Blows away my s3 in just about every way I could think of. Just finished a few text messages, hit the sleep button and about 5min. later I go to use phone and it was dead. Tried putting it on charger and nothing, not even the notification light. Battery still had about 60 % left in it also. Dam thing just died out of no where. I am so pi---d right now. This thing was great, no bug or issues at all perfect build and all. This sucks back to best buy when they open in am. :'(

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
A friends gf's One X did that the other day. Try holding the power button for ~20 seconds with it plugged in.
Thats what we did and it came back on.

If not definitely go get a new one

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
A friends gf's One X did that the other day. Try holding the power button for ~20 seconds with it plugged in.
Thats what we did and it came back on.

If not definitely go get a new one

thanks a lot that did it. I tried that before when it first happened but I guess i didn't hold it down long enough. Feel much better now, didn't want to have to go back to my s3 until it was resolved. Even though it working again, kind of a bit unsettling know that its only 3 days old and something like that happened already. Keep my fingers crossed

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
thanks a lot that did it. I tried that before when it first happened but I guess i didn't hold it down long enough. Feel much better now, didn't want to have to go back to my s3 until it was resolved. Even though it working again, kind of a bit unsettling know that its only 3 days old and something like that happened already. Keep my fingers crossed

Glad it resolved itself. But yeah, that is the world of electronics. Can last 3 days or 3 years. Crap shoot every time we hit a button. :) Still waiting for my unlocked to ship... can't wait...

bigjim71

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Glad it resolved itself. But yeah, that is the world of electronics. Can last 3 days or 3 years. Crap shoot every time we hit a button. :) Still waiting for my unlocked to ship... can't wait...

Yeah ain't that the truth. I say it all the time with the electronics I deal with at work. When they work the way they were designed to there great, but when they do t it's nothing but a nightmare. Hope you get yours soon I'm sure you'll love it, I know I am even more than my s3

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non