Having some lag issues with a couple of games(HTC One)

Pixelol

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
As the title says my htc one is having some small lags while playing line runner 1 and 2 and line birds.Someone knows what this is /how to fix it?

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
No device runs without lag. It will happen, and does to them all. How are you managing multitasking and RAM? Are we setting up the device for failure by not preparing it properly for said tasks? Android is good, but someone still has to be in charge for it to run at a optimized level.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Pixelol

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
There is no other problem apart those 3 apps.it perfectly runs other games far more "needy" than those mentioned above.Are we setting up the device for failure by not preparing it properly for said task?What do you mean prepare properly?

@Kevin no i didnt

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I've never played those games, but all the ones I run including resource hogs like Fieldrunners 2 have no lag. Maybe those apps are hitting the internet in the background and if you're in a poor coverage area that slows them down?

MidMoMonkey

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Doodle jump stutters on my HTC One. I can only compare this to my iphone4 which ran doodle jump flawlessly. I can't be sure if it is a bad port, background processes or just too many pixels to paint.

Posted via Android Central App