Subway surfers transfer

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to move the subway surfers game data from an EVO 3d to the One. I used ES file explorer on both phones. I copied and pasted a file named playerdata but that didn't work. Does anyone know what file I should be copying and where it is supposed to go?

Posted via Android Central App

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The file I copied from the EVO 3D came from device>sd card>Android>data>com.kiloo.subwaysurf>files>playerdata. In the files folder there were cache and shader folders and also socialdata and onlinesettings files. Under the same path on the ONE there was only the cache and shader folders but no playerdata file to overwrite. I saved it there and reopened the game but the data didn't carry over.

MC501

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm a relatively non-technical person. I don’t even know what “rooted” means – so I assume my devices aren’t rooted. The solution I used was an amalgamation of information I gleaned from various threads on the subject. It takes several steps, but this worked perfectly. I felt compelled to leave everyone bread crumbs on all the threads I visited.

1. Download and install Helium backup software to your phone and PC.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
3. Launch Helium on your phone. You'll be prompted to 'activate' Helium on your device using your PC (this seemed confusing at first). Keep your phone connected to your PC.
4. Launch Helium on you PC. If you get a message that you're not connected, repeat steps 2-3 and relaunch on your PC. Eventually you'll get a green check mark saying Helium is activated on your phone.
5. From the Helium screen, I selected Backup All, then deselected all except Subway Surfer. I chose to backup to Internal Storage. It’s going to backup onto your existing phone. I backed up without a password.
6. Now, while connected to your PC, using the phone’s USB connection, use Windows File Explorer or equivalent to explore the phone’s directory structure. On the “Internal Storage” root, there’s a directory called “Carbon”. I copied the /Carbon directory to a temporary folder on my PC (there are 3 files in a Subway Surfer sub-directory of the Carbon folder).
7. Went to carrier and upgraded my phone. (Leap of faith moment) Traded in my old device with over 850 keys, 12 million coins, 1,500+ hover boards, 130+ Score Boosters, 100+ Super Head Starts, all characters unlocked, all boards bought, a couple outfits, numerous achievements. I felt a little sick to my stomach as I let go of my old phone.
8. Download and install Helium and Subway Surfers on the new phone. Activate Helium on your new phone the same way you did in Step 4 above.
9. IMPORTANT STEP: Play a game of Subway Surfer. This was necessary because before I played, the game didn’t appear as eligible for backup. After I played, it appeared and could be backed up. Why backup the new game? Well, until you’ve created a backup on your new device, Helium will always say, “No Backups to Restore”.
10. On your new phone, backup Subway Surfers (same as Step 5 above). Yes, you’re backing up the game with none of your stuff.
11. Now, using File Explorer or similar, copy from your PC the files from the /Carbon folder to the /Carbon folder on the new phone. Overwrite the files on the phone. What you’re basically doing here is tricking Helium by replacing the backup it thinks it just did, with the one you did on your old phone.
12. Launch Helium on your new phone and choose the ‘Restore and Sync’ tab. There should only be the one backup file you just created, restore that file.
Bingo!

Sdworld91

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
can anybody please upload the helium folder for subway surfers as i accidently deleted my carbon folder (i m rooted so i can have folder on SD card) and i cant start game from zero.

Jennaratrix

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
YOU ARE A GOD! I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to jump in to say thank you for this step-by-step post. I didn't just use it for SS; I used it for ALL my games, and double-checked the SmartSwitch file transfer as well. It worked like a charm. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana