Another iphone user

losergeek

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Probably the only thing my wife misses about her iPhone vs her HTC One is the camera.

I think the HTC One is a good camera but I feel that the S4 and the iPhone 5 are better experiences.

That being stated, this is the first version of the camera so I give the ultra pixel concept a pass until the next version comes out.

I've been living with the One camera for a while now and comparing it to my old Iphone 4 and my wife's 4s....granted these aren't Iphone 5s but here's my opinion - in perfect conditions (outdoors, mild sunlight, nice scene to shoot) the Iphone cameras take it, however I'm finding my One excels in ways the iphone cameras were pretty useless - low light, action shots, backlight, etc. I do find it's a little sketchy sometimes for refocusing and sometimes has weird color artifacts, but these are generally the exception and probably things HTC is going to figure out with later versions. It's also possible that there's third party apps that help as well - I've only really used the stock camera app.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It charges 50% slower, roughly, than a Galaxy S4. Why? Because charging slower prolongs battery life. HTC made a choice - live with it or get something else.

Posted via Android Central App

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Call quality is at least as good as the iPhone 5 for me. Perhaps a bit better. As for the camera, I do feel that I got better overall quality photos from the iPhone 5. The One does do better in low light conditions and the camera has far more features like Zoes and Highlights that are just all kinds of fun. I don't regret my switch.

Nemephosis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol so true. When I pick up my wife's iPhone I'm looking for the back button, but (for me) the One would be perfect if it had a home button in place of the HTC logo. But all in all this one is sweet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4.

Android Revolution rom has that ability. I use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez