Does the One refresh browser/tabs?

wanted198

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
If I open different apps and then return to the browser will it refresh the pages?

If I open lots of tabs and return to a previous one, will it refresh that tab?

If yes, is there a way to stop it?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the stock browser? If yes, it shouldn't refresh the pages. Chrome (I'm using beta) looks like it refreshes them but actually doesn't. Not sure about other browsers because I don't use them.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I use Chrome Beta, however I wouldn't recommend that to anyone else. The stable build of Chrome is awesome. It'll sync your favorite sites across platforms (Android/desktop for example) and give you a start page with a bunch of your most visited sites. When I want to check my gmail or visit these forums, it's one tap away after launching the browser on both Android and PC. There's a lot of features. Read the feature list and give it a shot. The most you have to lose is an hour of time, and it's free.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried to like Google Chrome, and it's pretty good. But I have to agree with the OP. I've tried quite a few aftermarket browsers and find the HTC stock browser to be the smoothest out there. Whereas Chrome can be a little bit jerky, HTC is smooth as butter. You can enable Flash if you want, and it does reflow perfectly. It's also pretty customizable, and it can sync with your Chrome desktop bookmarks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress