Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more!
09-12-2013 08:50 AM
37 12
tools
    Hi. I'm pretty active at my job. I normally carry my phone in my right pants pocket, with nothing else inside, upside down with screen facing my body. Every now and then, when the temperature rises, I'll pull my phone out and have moisture on my screen. You think I should invest in a belt clip/holster combo? Or just do what I've been doing and have it in an otterbox comutter case with screen protector and put it in my pocket with the screen facing away from my body? I do this and throw it in my right side pants pocket upside down, and it's actually easier it take it out and turn it on that way. Only thing is, my screen is exposed, but I don't do a lot off heavy lifting our anything to interfere with it, except when my lap dog jumps on my lap.

I know it's something people usually don't talk about, but how do you carry your HTC One?
    09-10-2013 01:37 PM
    I usually carry it in my back pocket. Personally I have had the moisture problem on this and my prior iPhone. No damage occurred but I've had it happen quite a bit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    09-10-2013 01:40 PM
    If you carry your HTC One in your back pocket, do you ever forget about it when sitting down? Does anyone tell you that your bum bum looks big? I would try carrying my HTC One in my back pocket, I just don't want to forget about it when I'm sitting down.
    09-10-2013 01:49 PM
    Right picket is solely my phone pocket. It's naked self sits in there.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Bm96 likes this.
    09-10-2013 02:17 PM
    Right picket is solely my phone pocket. It's naked self sits in there.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Same. I wouldn't ever dare to put my phone in any other pocket.
    09-10-2013 02:21 PM
    I don't forget it's back there and I have no **** so if it makes it look bigger that's probably fine I walk around a lot in khaki pants and hold it plenty too.

09-10-2013 05:47 PM
    Hi. I'm pretty active at my job. I normally carry my phone in my right pants pocket, with nothing else inside, upside down with screen facing my body. Every now and then, when the temperature rises, I'll pull my phone out and have moisture on my screen. You think I should invest in a belt clip/holster combo? Or just do what I've been doing and have it in an otterbox comutter case with screen protector and put it in my pocket with the screen facing away from my body? I do this and throw it in my right side pants pocket upside down, and it's actually easier it take it out and turn it on that way. Only thing is, my screen is exposed, but I don't do a lot off heavy lifting our anything to interfere with it, except when my lap dog jumps on my lap.

I know it's something people usually don't talk about, but how do you carry your HTC One?

Seidio HTC One Surface Combo Black Cover Case | eBay
    09-10-2013 05:49 PM
    I carry my HTC one in my left pants pocket facing away from my leg (being left handed probably has something to do with putting it in the left pocket xD) and never have anything else with it.
    09-10-2013 06:01 PM
    I put it in the front between the two front pockets. YES there. I have myself on auto dial....this replaces the wife when she's um...not around.
    BygSii, garyft, Habiib and 1 others like this.
    09-10-2013 07:12 PM

I drive a dump truck for a living and always in/out of the darn thing. I will accept nothing less than an Otterbox Defender series to protect it. I know myself pretty well, as soon as I say...I wanna go naked today, will be the first day I drop it....out of my truck...onto concrete...then rolls into a puddle....
    BygSii, petaf and puch96 like this.
    09-10-2013 07:26 PM
    In my pocket....

Sent from my HTC One
    09-10-2013 07:38 PM
    I either carry mine with a thin case in my pocket or use a Seidio belt clip.
    Topgonzo likes this.
    09-10-2013 09:01 PM
    It's not a One, but it goes on my right pocket, screen facing inwards, with my leather wallet between it and my leg. Smooth surface in contact with the screen without the proximity to my leg. Haven't had any issues.

Sent from my 2012 EVO via Android Central App
    09-10-2013 09:14 PM
    Moisture on the screen won't hurt anything. I'd make sure you have a screen protector though.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-10-2013 09:42 PM
    Front left pants pocket, no case on...
    09-10-2013 09:47 PM
    front right pocket with a case - ..just because when i sit down or drive i usually put it on my lap and with plenty of experiences with my other phones, i stand up and forget the phone is on my lap and it falls straight to the floor, worst case scenarios it was when i was getting out of my car and it falls right on the concrete.

i was going to go with the belt holster just because it is a medium/large size phone but im still comfortable with it in my pocket

so a case is a must for me, but nothing to extreme. just a thin clear rubber cover
    09-10-2013 09:59 PM
    In an Incipio case (from AT&T). Then in An an SPE leather folder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails How do you carry your HTC One?-1378902453712.jpg   How do you carry your HTC One?-1378902491106.jpg  
    09-11-2013 07:28 AM
    Top down and screen facing in in the right pocket is the only correct way to rock it!
    09-11-2013 08:39 AM
    Top up in the left pocket with the phone facing me. Been doing the same with every other phone I've had. Keys and everything else goes into my right pocket.
    09-11-2013 10:08 AM
    I put it in the front between the two front pockets. YES there. I have myself on auto dial....this replaces the wife when she's um...not around.
    Practice safe text :P

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    09-11-2013 11:13 AM
    Either:

1. Dress shirt chest pocket when I'm wearing a suit for work

or

2. Right front pocket of pants/shorts, screen facing inward.
    09-11-2013 12:16 PM
    apparently I'm the only one who puts it in my back pocket and pretty much sits on it all day at my desk. I've done this with every phone i have had and never had a problem with it. Should i not do this?
    Topgonzo likes this.
    09-11-2013 12:31 PM
    Front bag pocket or I sometimes just carry it in my hands.

09-11-2013 12:41 PM
    apparently I'm the only one who puts it in my back pocket and pretty much sits on it all day at my desk. I've done this with every phone i have had and never had a problem with it. Should i not do this?
    I don't know. What do you think? I bet it's not comfortable

09-11-2013 12:42 PM
    I dont know if im just used to it or it evens me out with my wallet in my other pocket....
    09-11-2013 01:06 PM
37 12