Sense 5.5

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
So just curious - should U.S. HTC One owners expect an update to HTC Sense 5.5 anytime in the near future? If so, will that come from a carrier update, now that the Software Update option in the Settings only appears under the "<<insert carrier here>> software update"? (Sorry, my questions are based on my experience with an AT&T locked One.)

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
So just curious - should U.S. HTC One owners expect an update to HTC Sense 5.5 anytime in the near future? If so, will that come from a carrier update, now that the Software Update option in the Settings only appears under the "<<insert carrier here>> software update"? (Sorry, my questions are based on my experience with an AT&T locked One.)

Your carrier will test and approve the update first and then you'll get it via an OTA update. I'm guessing they're still testing, as soon as that is done, you'll get the update.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

anon(7894520)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
its coming with android 4.4.

in 15 days if you have a google play edition

in 30 days if you have an unlocked or developer edition

in 90 days if you have a carrier version.

arwen_in_nj

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

HTC says all US carriers will have Android 4.4 /Sense 5.5 in 90 days
http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/htc-one-android-kitkat/?ncid=rss_truncated

Sent from my most awesome HTC One

MoshuXXL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope Kit Kat 4.4 with Sense 5.5 it will be less buggy than Jellybean 4.3 with Sense 5.5. I have the current European version installed with factory reset and since then I have apps force closing and less battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty