Nice Things Since The 4.3 Update Instead Of Bad

mikepas

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I've seen PLENTY of posts of folks saying what they don't like about the 4.3 update to the HTC One but I thought I'd write down a few of the GOOD things I've noticed since I updated my device.

For the record, mine is on T-Mobile and is running the stock/original ROM with Action Launcher Pro.

1: Charging time has gotten faster. Seriously, it seems to not take as long to charge my phone up now.
2: For me at least battery life has gotten a LOT better than before (not that it was all that bad before).
3: Colors in photos I've been taken seem better than before the update.
4: I've noticed I'm not having to restart my phone as often after using a lot of different apps.

That's just a few of the things I've noticed since the 4.3 update.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the optimistic feedback. Unfortunately, many people look for the negative side of things first.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
My upgrade to 4.3 went well also. The only problem I am having is that about every 3 days my notifications sounds will switch by themselves from ring to mute. Haven't figured out why but it did not occur with the prior version. Hopefully something that will be fixed in 4.4. But I too have noticed a decrease in charging times and an increase in battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer