HTC One HELP !I

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a Silver 32gb HTC One which is rooted and has the Viper One custom ROM installed.
I have to say its quite a good ROM and I'm enjoying the features of a rooted device although the battery life isn't one of them. Before I was rooted, I was on Sense 5.0 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and the battery life was great on it although I charged my phone nearly every day and a half, the battery life was good although ever since rooting, even with the rooting tips and tricks, my battery life has gone down. So I was wondering a few things ...

1) If I uninstall my custom ROM (Stay rooted), I'm assuming my battery life should go up as, SetCPU and the onboard CPU settings for my ROM keep clashing.
2) If I uninstall my custom ROM will my installed kernel also be uninstalled ?!
3) Is the root app GMD Gestures compatible with the HTC One ?! Does anyone have it installed, if so what are your views on it ?!
4) Is their app on the PLAY STORE or even a root app, which is essentially a hidden music player ?! I don't want my music in my gallery for all to see, so I would prefer to have it in a app which I can make hidden, so I can keep it to myself
5) What are the best ways to save battery life on a rooted phone ?!
6) I'm assuming when I uninstall my ROM, it'll go back to Stock Sense 5.0 with Android 4.2, if so can my rooted phone receive official Android 4.3 or even 4.4 updates ?!

I wish to apologize for mumbling on but I hope your answers prove to be useful ! Thanks once again !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A