Best screen protector

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I believe Zagg Invisible Shield is one of the best and if you have a perfect installation (no bubbles, dust, or peeling) I wouldn't change it.

g2

Caldwell82nd

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Ghost armor is by far the best. Not only do they offer a better quality screen protector, you also have the option of a full body protector. It covers the screen, speakers, top and bottom edges and the back. It comes in a clear, matte, or carbon fiber finish. You have different color choices with the carbon fiber as well.

Posted via Android Central App

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I had a Zagg up until recently. It worked great and was by far the toughest I have ever tried out. The only thing I didn't love was the slight "orange peel" look across the surface. Sensitivity wasn't affected too terribly.

When I cracked my screen recently (one horizontal line across the very top), I said "F it I'm free balling it". I took off the case and the zagg screen protector. In gonna get it good n messed up before I do an Insurance claim. Only, it's been naked for 2 months or more, and the screen is not scuffed yet.

My vote for best screen protector would be for one of those glass ones... As long as it's not crazy expensive. I saw some guys talking about them over on another thread- so I have no first hand experience.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a ZAGG IS. Make sure you get the HD version. It has no orange peel that I can see. Its been on sense day one and its great! Thats my advice.

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have one on my phone, and I'm never going back. They are extremely durable and just down right beautiful. The Mime glass ones are around 20-27 I believe.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez