Zagg Glass Screen Protector

Fotoav8r

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Just had this installed after getting the clear SupCase, and was blown away with how clear and resistant it is to scratches and fingerprints. I've had it for over a week in my pocket and it looks EXACTLY like the day I bought it. The glass actually tapers around the screen at the edges. Expensive at $44.99, but well worth it imo.

invisibleSHIELD GLASS Screen Protection | ZAGG

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have one for my Note 3 and it has been the ONLY screen protector that I have kept on my device longer than a few days. It is absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I would recommend it to anyone. Even at such a steep price, its a must have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3... yeah, it's spectacular!

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I got the Nilkin glass and it's pretty good although the fingerprint oleophobic coating doesn't work that great.

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Be warned though, even with a lifetime warranty on the Zagg glass protector, it's gonna cost you $15 plus shipping (~$19 total) to get a replacement.

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
or you can go to the kiosk they have all over (usually the malls) and pay nothing or just pay for the new one to be installed...Ive done it this way :)
Be warned though, even with a lifetime warranty on the Zagg glass protector, it's gonna cost you $15 plus shipping (~$19 total) to get a replacement.

aramos87

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Just had this installed after getting the clear SupCase, and was blown away with how clear and resistant it is to scratches and fingerprints. I've had it for over a week in my pocket and it looks EXACTLY like the day I bought it. The glass actually tapers around the screen at the edges. Expensive at $44.99, but well worth it imo.

invisibleSHIELD GLASS Screen Protection | ZAGG

How thin/thick is the glass? I am currently using a tempered glass screen protector from bodyguardz, and I do love the protection it gives, as well as how clear the screen is, my only gripe really is the thickness of it.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Word of warning to those that may consider the Dot View case or other flip covers. The Zagg Glass screen protector does not allow the case to close all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty