Skinomi Tech Glass or Zagg Glass for my HTC One M8?

Wrathen

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
So I have never used any of the "glass" screen protectors but I got my HTC 1m8 a bit more than a week ago and was thinking about getting one. I have used many Zagg products in the past and have been happy with them but the Skinomi are less than 1/2 the cost. So kind of torn they both seem to have the same warranty for replacing if the protector gets scratched.

Has anyone tried both and do you prefer one over the other? if so why?

Anyone have bad experiences with the Skinomi Tech Glass? I can grab one of Amazon Prime for $15 vs getting the Zagg Glass for $35 off Zagg's website and the $40 (+tax) from Best Buy. If all things are even thinking about trying them out.

Thanks for the advice and thoughts,
Wrathen

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I just got my M8 today and put the Skinomi glass on it, and after the 6 hours of using it, I don't have any complaints. I've used Skinomi protectors before, as well as normal screen protectors. If you really think about it, you pay for Zagg to have that warranty, but if you need to replace it you've already put $40 into it, plus if you have to pay shipping to get a replacement. But if you do the Skinomi its only $15 and if something happens, you pay $15 again, still cheaper than Zagg. There may be a "quality" difference but its a piece of glass ..... sooo yeah that's just my opinion, as somebody who went cheap and is only expecting it to last until March when the next HTC Device comes out

NickPorter

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I've had a Skinomi screen protector on my M8 for a few months now and it has given me no problems. I remember it being very easy to install also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa