Album Art on the Lockscreen

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Ever since updating to the latest OS, for both Audible and Spotify it's displaying the album art on my lockscreen. It's pretty annoying as I have a specific picture for my lockscreen (plus I don't want the world to know I'm blasting out Britney Spears whilst on the tube). Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Thanks guys!

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
It seems that it is a feature in the HTC Lock Screen app update.

Now, I don't think it is actually an app, as it is more like a features update, the bad news, I didn't find any settings related to that update that can be changed by the user.

Well, for now you just go the PlayStore, search for HTC Lock Screen, and uninstall (only its update will be uninstalled)

AdamHunterATC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
It seems that it is a feature in the HTC Lock Screen app update.

Now, I don't think it is actually an app, as it is more like a features update, the bad news, I didn't find any settings related to that update that can be changed by the user.

Well, for now you just go the PlayStore, search for HTC Lock Screen, and uninstall (only its update will be uninstalled)

No, this is part of Lollipop (as a whole, not just on the M8). It was like this on the M8 with Lollipop even before the Lock Screen update. There's no way to change it.

Posted via the Android Central App

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It was feature of stock android on KitKat too but HTC decided to leave it out. Obviously they decided to include it for lollipop, not sure why the change. Personally I like it

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty