Problem S-OFF with rumrunner

Cosmin Gherasen

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am trying to S-OFF my One m7u, 3.62.401.1 stock, hboot 1.55 and for some reason is not working. I really need to S-off to LOCK my bootloader in order to send it to warranty because i have problems with camera. I am working on this for the past 10 hours and no succes.
I dont know for what reason I get this error every time in rumrunner.Can someone give me an idea how to fix this ?Untitled.png

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Hello, I am trying to S-OFF my One m7u, 3.62.401.1 stock, hboot 1.55 and for some reason is not working. I really need to S-off to LOCK my bootloader in order to send it to warranty because i have problems with camera. I am working on this for the past 10 hours and no succes.
I dont know for what reason I get this error every time in rumrunner.Can someone give me an idea how to fix this ?View attachment 91389

You'll have to go to the rumrunner topic on xda to ask the developers for advice. Asking here won't give you the help you need.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you certain you downloaded the right version for your model?
And if all you need is to lock the bootloader you dont need to be s-off. Put the phone in fastboot usb mode in the bootloader and in the cmd prompt you open from the folder with fastboot in it type

Code:
fastboot oem lock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii