HTC One: Stuck In a bootloop

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
What is the model # and carrier I need more info than just a butterfly s. I assume its a last years variant of the htc one s

take a look....xda-developers - View Single Post - Flashable sense 5.5 and sense 5 stock roms

Btw bro the method doesnt work... Cause my Windows detected my device but it always states that its not working properly on device manager. Therefore i cant access it using adb or fastboot. Btw mine was a clean rom installed before it became like this. S-On.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Btw bro the method doesnt work... Cause my Windows detected my device but it always states that its not working properly on device manager. Therefore i cant access it using adb or fastboot. Btw mine was a clean rom installed before it became like this. S-On.

So you dont have any fastboot cmds?

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm... i have but the main problem always lies in my window recognise my device, otherwise there will be no problem flashing it... there seems to be trouble with my device when it goes into fastboot mode, my com don't recognise my device, but when its turning on it recognizes for 5 seconds lol

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... i have but the main problem always lies in my window recognise my device, otherwise there will be no problem flashing it... there seems to be trouble with my device when it goes into fastboot mode, my com don't recognise my device, but when its turning on it recognizes for 5 seconds lol

If you have HTC sync installed uninstall it and uninstall the htc drivers reboot the PC re install the drivers and try that. Make sure you have no other devices connected to the PC. It seems it is a drivers issue. Heres a link to the drivers
[DRIVERS] Latest HTC Drivers [4.2.0.001] - xda-developers

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
tried the drivers already... seems like the problem is that when its in Fastboot, Its not recognised, Its ok bro i think it is safe to determined that my phone is gone, and that the only way to fix it is changing its motherboard :(

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
tried the drivers already... seems like the problem is that when its in Fastboot, Its not recognised, Its ok bro i think it is safe to determined that my phone is gone, and that the only way to fix it is changing its motherboard :(

There is still hope if it boots into the bootloader. If you have OTG you can RUU with it Or if you a sdcard slot. Do you have a OS installed?

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
hmmm think my OS got wiped out it shows OS- ... oh and any guide to RUU it? Maybe i was doing it wrong... Btw let me show you a screenshot of what happen when i put in the firmware file and rename it to PO68IMG.ZIP.
WP_000120.jpg

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Btw guys is there any way to RUU back the device without accessing the com? cause my com doesnt seems to recognise my device...

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Btw guys is there any way to RUU back the device without accessing the com? cause my com doesnt seems to recognise my device...
why did you rename the firmware to PO68IMG.ZIP. is that the model number? and where did you get it?. Yes you can RUU by putting it on your sdcard and flash through hboot. we need to find the exact model # to name it to. do you know the CID by chance?

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... cause when i put in my SD card it always shows checking for PO68IMG.zip, thats why i try renaming it into that file. Btw, is there anyway to check the CID? model number i will try to find out give me a min...

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Wei Heng

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope did not add .zip the file name including extension is po68img.zip. oh... my bootloader is unclocked :(. Nope the only place i can get into is fastboot. when i enter recovery, it just goes into an infinite bootloop.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Are you using Windows 8 or 8.1? If so try locating a computer with either Windows 7 or Windows XP. That was what I had to do to get my HTC DNA going again. For some reason Windows 8 and 8.1 don't like the HTC drivers. Good luck.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I hope that works for you, it drove me nuts until I read about how incompatible Windows 8 was.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA running KICKDROID Sense 6/4.4.2 ROM via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress