LG Nexus 4 or HTC One S

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well... Since AC is blowing up about the LG Nexus... I want to hear your opinions (owners of the One S)
Most of us will agree that we always want the latest/newest/fastest/etc phone. (within our budgets of course)

I love the One S, it has been good to me so far. But I have always wanted a nexus phone... and I'm Impressed with the CPU and GPU in the LG. Plus I know I wont have to wait for updates anymore. Im going to restrain till a month or two after its release date to hear about bugs, and/or problems before I spend my hard earned money.

So will any of you be buying this phone... or even interested?

phonohead

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I am having a definite interest. Been using One S for a while, but since I recently invested in a Nexus 7 I definitely felt the urge to have a clean, out of the box, Android environment on my devices - hereby my phone as well.

The new LG Nexus is on its way into my possession.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I think you should go for it,if you don't mind the bigger screen.

Unless the price is ridiculously high, I am getting one.

thedoo79

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm of the same mind. I love my One S, but I'm itching to get the JB update to try out Google Now. Will wait and see for bugs, usability etc...

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I currently own a One S and the phone is fantastic. Great hardware, Sense is ok but I like to root and the One S is not very friendly with that and devs are leaving that community because of it. So I feel I need to move on to an open device and I have always wanted a Nexus device. I started with the G2, then went to the G2x, so the One S is the first phone I got that was not stock Android and man how do I miss what Google makes,

- - - Updated - - -

I'm of the same mind. I love my One S, but I'm itching to get the JB update to try out Google Now. Will wait and see for bugs, usability etc...

Root. That is the only way I can really use my One S