Cannot Remove Some Notifications on Loack Screen

Cammyron

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Firstly i am an iPhone 4 convert to the HTC One X. Love it so far, but am having a few teething issues.

I have configured my work exchange email and my google account on the phone without a problem. Notification from my work calendar, sms, missed calls etc come through to the lock screen. But i have other notifications for an addition google calander i use for booking some equipment at work. I get notifications for these too. I have told the phone not to sycronise that calendar but it doesnt make any difference, they are still there. If i clear them by swiping them away they return nex time i unlock the phone.

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong? I assume there is a setting in there somewhere i haven't set right. It is a real culture shock having so much control over everythgin after coming from an iphone.

xonex

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The best thing to do is turn off lock screen notifications all together and see if that solves the issue and check if they keep popping up in slide notifications.
Therefore you know if its lockscreen related or settings related.

Privacy settings are in the menu.

Cammyron

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. it turns out that I am just an idiot and don't know what I am doing. I was using the HTC productivity lock screen.I had disabled synching everything and the erroneous entries were still there. Turns out there are seperate settings for the lock screen, you can select in it which calendars to display:)