Calendar Widget

rnich120

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning all.

Hope everyone is ok. I would firstly like to say that I love this phone....I have come over to Droid from Blackberry after getting very annoyed with the lack of improvement from RIM and the fact that app developers were starting to steer clear of the current market of phones.

Right enough of that.

My post is about the calendar widget. I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but it doesnt seem to want to update correctly. Today is Saturday 21st April yet the widget is showing the date of Thurs 19th April.

When I first noticed this, I deleted the widget and then reopened it which was fine and it was working correctly for a day but since then, it back to being stuck on a date.

Although its not highly annoying, It would be nice if was actually working correctly.

Has anyone got any ideas.

Its linked to my Gmail calendar and if i go into the calendar application, its showing all my appointments correctly.

Thanks in advance

rnich120

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I guess so. If i reset the phone its fine.

I would turn it off at night but then the alarm doesnt sound in the morning so that sort of stops that idea.

jenglish7

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you use calendar widget from Google or HTC? Are those widget full-page ones? I'm using full-page calendar widget from HTC and it works fine. Always show the correct date. I've never encounter this problem before though. Maybe 1.28 OTA update will fix this. If not, send HTC an email. I'm sure they will reply.

rnich120

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
It was a google widget that I was using but I have changed it to a full screen HTC calendar widget and its working fine so far. Will check it during the week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699