Any chance of an AT&T $299 32GB version in the future?

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So to those who have more closely watched the working of AT&T...do you think they may decide to release a 32GB version for $100 more?

Seems like a no-brainer:
1) ~$95 more profit (or less loss) per unit
2) Increased sales to those not willing to buy the 16GB version

They offer 3 different storage size versions of the iPhone and it takes no hardware/software change whatsoever to stick a different size flash memory card in...

Can the "cloud conspiracy" be that important to them that they are not willing to increase revenue now for hopes that they will make more forcing people to use data/cloud services?

jenglish7

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Possibly. The One XL for Australia has 32GB with LTE. If demand is high enough, AT&T will order them I assume. Just flame them with emails.

I love my One X even more now.
One%20X%20A.jpg

One%20X%20B.jpg

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
There likely isn't a lot of demand for 32GB and when you aren't a big company like Apple having multiple version of a single phone is not a smart idea financially. Most people would adjust to the 16GB instead.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
North America LTE is not compatible with Australia LTE as far as I know?

How far do you know?

Seriously, is this a case of you having something to point to or simply no one ever told you it was compatible?

Remember these are software programmable radios. Anything is possible.

The problem is there are very few people who travel back and forth from Australia to US,
AND, have an AT&T account
AND have an Australian Carrier as well
AND have this phone.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
How far do you know?

Seriously, is this a case of you having something to point to or simply no one ever told you it was compatible?

Remember these are software programmable radios. Anything is possible.

The problem is there are very few people who travel back and forth from Australia to US,
AND, have an AT&T account
AND have an Australian Carrier as well
AND have this phone.

I think maybe you are confused? Did you read the post I was responding to? Huh?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I can so see AT&T releasing a 32GB version next month for $199 and dropping the 16GB to 149.99 or something.

That's typical AT&T. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredDev