HTC One X - white...

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Morning all, welcome to Thursday ;)

Those that have the HTC One X, in white. Have you noticed that the white seems to get dirty, or dull looking?

Thanks in advance

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Mine looks the same way as when I got it. However, I rarely wear jeans which seems to be the main offenders.

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I had mine for over a month, it looked about the same to me.

Btw, I just got this skin - and it's absolutely awesome. I highly recommend it instead of any bulky case.

HTC One X Skin

It gives the device the much-needed grip so it doesn't slide out of your hand. And you can't see the skin at all.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
One my most recent HOX, the sticker on the back left a light mark after pulling it off. That may have something to do with my screen having a weird blemish too.... maybe something crushed it?

The Kernel

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I love the white one but I just received the grey one. A month is hardly enough time to tell if something will discolor, and I have my doubts about the white polycarbonate holding up over a two-year period.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a white one, with the Otterbox case.

AT&T opened the box in front of me (they never use to do this; the box use to be opened prior), and the device already had the latest update on it. Hmm, interesting...

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
They're shipping with 1.85 already installed. Also if you're worried about Discoloration, you can always try a full body skin. I know I've read articles of the white HOX and blue jeans not mixing well.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I have OCD, so I use some muc off device cleaner weekly on mine to keep those dirty finger prints at bay

Sent from my AZ210A using Android Central Forums

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since launch. No case. I also work outside and get dirty hands often. The back will get smudges and black crap on it but I just wash my hands and wipe it away good as new.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
also a white One X owner. had one since launch. and since it is a matte back, it seems like it would take to smudges easier if it were glossy. i don't usually have a case on it either unless i'm at work (then it's in a case & a ziploc bag). but i tend to be one who babies my phone to no end. so you won't catch me using my phone after i've downed a bucket of fried chicken..

it'll get dirty though. it's inevitable.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a white one, with the Otterbox case.

AT&T opened the box in front of me (they never use to do this; the box use to be opened prior), and the device already had the latest update on it. Hmm, interesting...

They did the something with mine dude said they have to check it out in front of Me to make sure no visible issues its almost like a check so that I couldn't come back later saying it was damaged or something

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I used my white One X for almost two weeks without a case...no discoloration at all. It's now cased.

Doesn't the black one have s slight texture to it? Wouldn't you be concerned with that looking different over time because of the texture wearing off? Not sure what I mean? Look at a laptop track pad...they do the same thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty