I got One X for 99.99

imadboitru

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I see a lot of threads advertising low prices on this phone , just ask the guy at AT&T nicely to giove it to you for 99.99 worked for my dad and I. I was a new customer(came from T-mobile).

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Got mine for $250 off contract at best buy. I traded in my blackberry touch using their buy back program ($300) and got them to price match at&t's $549 off contract price.

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
got my white X for $49 on launch day after having them price match the radio shack pre-sale special (which was gray only). def some good deals to be had, just have to search and pull some strings.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I got my HTC One X for free.. I asked my AT&T account rep for one, and it was delivered directly from HTC themselves.

yay perks.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
where did you see it for $119? I went into WalMart and its priced at $158, you were correct about Sam's Club buy im not a member

on Walmart website.

I'm pretty sure they don't ask for a member id on Sams club website. If you're ready to buy it won't hurt to try. Even so, the Sams club membership is 100% refundable anytime in first year ;)

arterio

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
FutureShop in Canada has them on for $49.99 on a new 3yr contract with Rogers. I just checked today with Rogers and I'm eligible for an early hardware upgrade at the normal 3yr price, so I'm going to check with FutureShop and see if I can get the phone for $50. Been with my provider for almost 10 years now, no complaints at all. Testiment, I have 14 months left in my contract but they're letting me upgrade now instead of at 6 months left as their policy states.