What kind of protection do you use on your one X?

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Using the case mate barely there as well. I am a fan of it. I usually use the case when I'm going out for the night just so I don't ding it lol mostly naked but the case is great.

Sent from my HTC One X

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for my matte ScreenGuard to arrive. I will live and die by matte screen protectors, have one on my Moto and my Samsung too, and even the Archos tablet.

Got a Seidio clip-in holster, need something thin enough to work with that and the HTC car dock (planning on getting one). I might be able to live without anything though, the thing's pretty tough and not terribly slippery.

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
i swap between a lot of cases every day. i'm an accessory junkie.
right now it's between the official HTC case (blue) and a few of the Androidified TPU cases from Cruzerlite.
but most times i like to keep it naked. oh and my phone too. :D jk.
also no screen protectors.

mkhred1

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have Zagg front HD screen protection ( I have Zagg on all of my devices... that protection is amazing.... when I dropped my 4s and it fell out of the case, the Zagg took a big chunk of screen protector out from the blacktop but never actually scratched the screen, since then I've been pretty faithful.)

I'm using the speck 'star wars' looking case.... but I ordered a siedio case w/ the kickstand.... and I am waiting patiently for it's arrival. :)