How to update htc one x at&t bought from america

junedraza

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I am in Nigeria and i bought an HTC ONE X AT&T. This is my first Android so i am new to this. I can use any sim on this and can browse and can do all things. I want to update it to 4.1 (at-least to 4.0.4) but i dont know how. Please tell me how to upgrade it to 4.1. I tried to check software update option within the phone but it does nothing. On pressing "check for updates" it shows "checking for updates" and after few minutes it comes back to same update screen.

Currently it is on 4.0.3 with HTC sense 4.0.

Thanks

Last edited:

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am in Nigeria and i bought an HTC ONE X AT&T. This is my first Android so i am new to this. I can use any sim on this and can browse and can do all things. I want to update it to 4.1 (at-least to 4.0.4) but i dont know how. Please tell me how to upgrade it to 4.1. I tried to check software update option within the phone but it does nothing. On pressing "check for updates" it shows "checking for updates" and after few minutes it comes back to same update screen.

Currently it is on 4.0.3 with HTC sense 4.0.

Thanks

Goto htc's Site and Dow loaded the latest software it will put you on a DROID 4.0.4

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums