U11 PLUS incoming

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and asked them about whether or not I'd be able to still get LTE speeds on an LTE phone imported from Europe. I was told that as long as it was unlocked, I'd still be able to get LTE speeds. So perhaps importing is an option for the U11+.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: U11 PLUS incoming

I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and asked them about whether or not I'd be able to still get LTE speeds on an LTE phone imported from Europe. I was told that as long as it was unlocked, I'd still be able to get LTE speeds. So perhaps importing is an option for the U11+.
Keep in mind about warranty.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind about warranty.

Indeed, no warranty, that's the only hitch. I'm hoping SquareTrade or Upside will offer coverage if I do go for it at some point. All I know is the Pixel debacle has soured me on Google, especially knowing now that the U11+ could've been the 2 XL. The U11+ is basically my dream phone as far as specs go. Problem is, since I currently use a Nexus 6P, skinned devices scare me. Granted, I came from an S3 to the 6P, and things have changed since then, but it's comforting knowing you deal directly with the OEM if you have any issues. I feel like with Sense UI, you get the perfect balance of software with features, and speed, without it feeling boring. Lol, it's a tough call.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

Indeed, no warranty, that's the only hitch. I'm hoping SquareTrade or Upside will offer coverage if I do go for it at some point. All I know is the Pixel debacle has soured me on Google, especially knowing now that the U11+ could've been the 2 XL. The U11+ is basically my dream phone as far as specs go. Problem is, since I currently use a Nexus 6P, skinned devices scare me. Granted, I came from an S3 to the 6P, and things have changed since then, but it's comforting knowing you deal directly with the OEM if you have any issues. I feel like with Sense UI, you get the perfect balance of software with features, and speed, without it feeling boring. Lol, it's a tough call.
True. Got my high hope for HTC U11+ after Huawei Mate 10 failed on US launch. Good luck if you consider it.

HTC said they'll release 4-5 phones in 2018. So I'm not going hassle to satisfied my needy temptation .

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

True. Got my high hope for HTC U11+ after Huawei Mate 10 failed on US launch. Good luck if you consider it.

HTC said they'll release 4-5 phones in 2018. So I'm not going hassle to satisfied my needy temptation .

I agree with you. I was thinking about it, and as much as I want the phone, new phones will be coming out soon with the SD 845, and my Nexus 6P still runs well and has a fresh battery in it, so why spend now?