1.28.xxx.xx update US unlocked?

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
My HTC 10 just got the September security update. I swear, HTC just needs to drop Verizon support for this device. That is literally the only thing holding up the US Unlocked update.

They should have pushed the update and continued to work on the Verizon improvements and pushed it later.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I've tried a half dozen times and keep getting a corrupted download error after it's finished.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I've tried a half dozen times and keep getting a corrupted download error after it's finished.

Damn man, that's ****ty. I didn't have ant problems this morning. Quick question, when the "preparing for update" load bar pops up, does it show no signal and sd card ejected notification icon? If it doesn't, try popping out the SIM/SD card tray before the update "prepares". I remember some.users having an issue with this on the 10. I never had any issues with any updates for my HTC in the last 4 years but, it could happen.

Also, when updating my phones, I always​ make sure I have all apps swiped away and ensure all my radios are active(WiFi, data, Bluetooth and gps). Of that doesn't work, try updating over LTE if on WiFi and vice versa. Good luck man, I hope it works for ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87