[WIP][KERNEL][ROM] Wildfire S Virgin Mobile USA

hcastilla

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was able to turn S-off and root, but the CWM won't stick, I've tried it like 7 times already, no errors, it just won't go into the custom recovery, the phone will just reboot again. These procedures are really good, I must be doing something wrong, I did delete the 2 files for the S-off and then the recovery before going into custom recovery but it just reboots. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for this great work that the developers are doing.

ethanpimp2

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
could you post a video to youtube on all of your guides would help out alot of noobies like me:D especially the rom one we all need that

Last edited:

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i can work on them tomorrow. Ill try to get everything done as crappy quality as possible so i can actually upload them on my crappy connection

Symba0

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Where's the wifi fix man! Lovin the stock so far I'm new to this but its the only one i can find that works. But neeeed wifi hate using 3g and my house is a deadzone. Oh and to note I think you should remove facebook from your next patch idk if it does on your rom but on stock it was always on by itself and when I closed it in task it just started to up by it self. So to me thats spyware/adware bs hope to seeing more updates soon plz fix

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Will do, i think ive already removed it. I removed anything installable via market.. except ive lost the people app and cant find it again so i added go contacts ex. Sorry bout that (I just cant find it)

and for the recovery, i checked all of the links are active

ethanpimp2

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
i tryed rom manager but there list of phones that are compatible this 1 isnt on it so i looked everywhere on the web(google) lol and i dont know how to flash manually or whatever i dont know im knew to RoMs
it would help alot if you helped me get your rom the simonstock i think:confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non