Who makes the OLED panel on the Pro model?

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully, they're getting tons of hate right now. Especially with the latest news... one customer didn't get a OS in his phone

Although it's just one, it's another issue on top of everything they're dealing with rn

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully, they're getting tons of hate right now. Especially with the latest news... one customer didn't get a OS in his phone

Although it's just one, it's another issue on top of everything they're dealing with rn
Let's try to stick on topic.

When the Pixel 2 XL had the blue shift and burn in issues, many people myself included thought that the Samsung panel would have been better. Now the iPhone x with the Samsung panel has the same issues. Now it is rumored that this phone will use a Japan display oled... Will be interesting to see what happens.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Like I stated before, no reviewers saw any blue tint or burn ins with their phones. Colors are nice and vivid comepared to the Pixel XL. So far, there's no issues with it.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The burn ins and less saturated colors wouldn't affect me too much. I wanna see how bad the blue tint is.
Well it looks like there are different levels shipped out. Some more blue than others. So even if the demo looks OK, it is possible that yours would be more blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38