Videos on this phone sucks

terkje

Oct 27, 2018
Visit site
As the title says. Video on this phone is useless. First, the camera always want to brighten the video too much. When it does that, it removes all the noise makinc it looks painted somehow. But worst is the stabilisation. If you walk while filming you get the worst result. This is is worst when its dark. Problem is not only for 4k but for all resolutions. Howcome no reviews of this phone have mentioned thst the videofunction is useless? Seriously my old iphone 6 records 100 times better video. Not kidding. Here is a link to a video I made today.: https://youtu.be/ozNrh9XUDs8

This is shot in 1920x1080. In 2018(!)

Tips: use snapchat to film. Works better.

Worth to mention that im sill on 108 and waiting for the 122 update. Not that i think that will fix this.

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
That's a shame. I've found my mate 20 Pro to be totally stable. I've only shot so far at 1080p fhd but it's been at gigs where I've got shoved and it's been rock solid. I'm still on the first firmware

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
That's a shame. I've found my mate 20 Pro to be totally stable. I've only shot so far at 1080p fhd but it's been at gigs where I've got shoved and it's been rock solid. I'm still on the first firmware
Hahaha! Same here. Most of my videos are in nightclubs and and bars where it's dark and the focal point has light on it so it has also been great.

HOWEVER I have now tried shooting more 4K in bright areas and yep, that jelly effect shows up, it is odd. Fortunately I don't shoot a lot of video but I do think it's a major concern and I am raising it with Huawei.