Anyone using it naked?

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
God no.
Far too slippery to use comfortably.

I have a few cases.
Have the official smart view cover case for day to day use as that protects the screen

I have one of those magnetic bumper cases with a see through back. This is for when I know I will be taking lots of pictures. plus this has the best protection out of the 3 cases.

Then i have a see through gel case that i got to tide me over until the others arrived. Will occassionally use this on nights out just to show off the colour of the phone.

Only time it goes naked is if i am using a photo grip for better pictures

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Nope, mine is too shy to go naked, I mean slippery. I got the UAG Plasma case in the ash color. It fits and looks absolutely great on this phone. It's a bit expensive, but worth the price of admission for the protection, it also feels great in hand. I also got the Supcase Unicron Beetle, it's ok, nothing to write home about. A bit slippery for my taste. Might get a Rhinoshield Solidsuit case in the future.

Last edited:

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I did for a few days but due to the glass front and back...it was just way to slippery. The phone would slide even sitting in a coffee table. It was the oddest thing.....this thing is super slippery. So decided to get an OEM flip case and the rubberized back gives it more grip.
God no.
Far too slippery to use comfortably.

I have a few cases.
Have the official smart view cover case for day to day use as that protects the screen

I have one of those magnetic bumper cases with a see through back. This is for when I know I will be taking lots of pictures. plus this has the best protection out of the 3 cases.

Then i have a see through gel case that i got to tide me over until the others arrived. Will occassionally use this on nights out just to show off the colour of the phone.

Only time it goes naked is if i am using a photo grip for better pictures

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
i had it for a day without a case as the ones I had ordered were taking ages to arrive because classic Amazon apparently.

Anyway, in a cinema and the the phone just slides out of my trouser pocket and crashes to the floor. tiny little scratch in a corner, barely noticable.

And thats why i have 3 cases now lol

JZ VR

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Have had the Mate 9, P10 Plus, Mate 10 Pro, P20 Pro, Mate 20 Pro and using P30 Pro all were/are naked. Never dropped any of them outside only phone I've dropped outside was a metal ZTE Axon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non