Huawei 931

dgchandyman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only person who has a Huawei 931? Cool phone! Got like 200 apps that do everything any other phone can do. I do from playstore and app gravity. Got a 32 gig sd card, face recognition app. Pop-up browser so I can have two windows open at the same time. This phone is sweet.

Posted via Android Central App

ashley white

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
i have the same phone bt i am havimg a hard time learning how to root it
Am I the only person who has a Huawei 931? Cool phone! Got like 200 apps that do everything any other phone can do. I do from playstore and app gravity. Got a 32 gig sd card, face recognition app. Pop-up browser so I can have two windows open at the same time. This phone is sweet.

dgchandyman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about rooting mine too, I watched a few videos on YouTube on how to do it, but you need a computer. And I don't have one at the moment, so I plugged into a library computer and failed cut you have to download software then move it to your phone via USB cable, and I just gave up. I've read comments from ppl that screwed up their phone doing this. So I'm cool without rooting for now. Phone works great, the only thing I don't like is the battery life... Sux.

kerrywebb68

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Motozapper worked flawlessly for me. Literally took less than 4 minutes. It took longer to download the drivers than out took to root the phone. Good luck.

ashley white

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I was thinkin to root it just for the opportunity to see emojis nd properly screen shot bt if its a long drawn out process i will give up too, other than that its a great phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress