Best Case for Incredible

tourboy

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Not sure exactly what is going on with Seidio, but personally I would avoid ordering from them. They have been advertising various accessories that will never come to the market including the desktop charger and misleading customers into buying their cases.

I just received the seidio active case and let me tell you that it blows the innocase i originally had out of the water. I returned the innocase because it wasn't snug on the phone and seidio stated that they knew about the problem, but the active case is sexy.

BTSee

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove. The only complaint I have with it is the sides. It's raised but doesn't cover the screen, but it does make it a little difficult to type with sometimes.

Not a deal breaker though. And you get used to it pretty fast.

I'm still using the Body Glove and like it. However, the phone has fallen 2x and each time when it hits the ground, the case pops apart and comes off. So it is protected for the first hit, but naked for any subsequent impact. I've been lucky and no damage other than the tiniest of knicks in one corner.

Just something prospective buyers might want to keep in mind.

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Not sure exactly what is going on with Seidio, but personally I would avoid ordering from them. They have been advertising various accessories that will never come to the market including the desktop charger and misleading customers into buying their cases.

I ordered before all the speculation occurred...lol. Have to say I am happy with my purchase. :D

tbird669

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
"Best Case Hard or Soft for DINC"

Just wondering what hard cases you recommend for the DINC or even a lighter case that thoroughly protects. I got a body glove case with my phone yesterday & it was already broken at the top...seemed like it would be easy to break putting on & off as thin as it is in parts...oh well verizon is giving me a refund for it...didn't want to take a chance...love the DINC though...thx

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
HTC Incredible cases

this is from a company called Piel Frama. I use their case on my Moto Droid - pretty awesome case. Pricey, but, great

By the way.... do self-appointed forum police irritate you as well? ^^^^ hey, buddy, this isn't crackberry, and you're not a moderator... chill out

doctorg23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Just received my Seido Innocase II case and holster. Feels great. I have never used a case in my phones before this, but this one feels right.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
HTC Incredible cases

this is from a company called Piel Frama. I use their case on my Moto Droid - pretty awesome case. Pricey, but, great

By the way.... do self-appointed forum police irritate you as well? ^^^^ hey, buddy, this isn't crackberry, and you're not a moderator... chill out

hahaha!
it's true! I hate the "do a search" police!... and you're right, this is far from Crackberry. People tend to be a lot more friendly here... though there are always the know-it-alls who have to comment, but not help... then again, I'm not helping much either..hahahaha!:confused:

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a otterbox on her eris, I wish they would come out with one for the dinc. I have the body glove and barely use it, I dont like it.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Well with the risk of fire and flame I'm going to brave it and suggest either the Seidio InnoII case or the Active. Both seem pretty decent and have served me well over the last few months.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Well with the risk of fire and flame I'm going to brave it and suggest either the Seidio InnoII case or the Active. Both seem pretty decent and have served me well over the last few months.

I would agree that the best 2 cases are the ones that they are giving away above in the Sticky threads! ;) (Just don?t ask for a desk dock or car mount.)

tubanerd

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I have to vote with the others on the Seido Innocase II (can optionally buy a holster that goes with it if you want). It goes on easily and feels sturdy even though it's thin. With the shipping delays it got here before my DINC. DINC is my first smart phone/touch screen that needs a case, but so far I've been really happy with it.

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
had the innocase II for my bb storm and loved it. Just ordered one for my incredible after using verizon's snap on for about a week and not loving it at all. felt cheap and every time I tried to remove it, I thought it would break. seido makes good products. by the way ordered seido II from amazon for $22.75 with free shipping. It's $29.95 on seido web site

metalrocker

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought the innocase was great... Until I took it off after a few weeks use and it scratched the entire left and top sides of the phone. This is happening with a lot of EVO and Incredible owners, just a forewarning to anyone thinking of purchasing it. I am very careful with my phone, no reason for this to have happened. :mad:

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I may have mentioned this months ago, but if you want to clip the phone to your belt, the OEM BB Storm case fits perfectly when naked.
Works for me, anyway.
Otherwise the black Verizon Incredible silicone case looks slick and works well... so says me...

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought the innocase was great... Until I took it off after a few weeks use and it scratched the entire left and top sides of the phone. This is happening with a lot of EVO and Incredible owners, just a forewarning to anyone thinking of purchasing it. I am very careful with my phone, no reason for this to have happened. :mad:

That was kind of a concern of mine when I heard that the phone wasnt very snug in the Innocase II Surface. I was looking into getting the Active but until Amazon starts carrying it in the holster combo, i'm gonna have to wait. Cause its not worth it to pay retail on the Seidio site when I could save over 20% at Amazon and get free shipping. No phone case should cost more than half what I paid for the phone. :confused:

metalrocker

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
That was kind of a concern of mine when I heard that the phone wasnt very snug in the Innocase II Surface. I was looking into getting the Active but until Amazon starts carrying it in the holster combo, i'm gonna have to wait. Cause its not worth it to pay retail on the Seidio site when I could save over 20% at Amazon and get free shipping. No phone case should cost more than half what I paid for the phone. :confused:

It really isn't that loose, but the plastic is so flexible I can see how the marks happened. I think I paid $19 for it on Amazon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana