Help! Frozen at screen! with Bootloop!

Alecm3

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi, i've rooted my phone tons and tons of times but today i tried a new rom and it gave me a booploop so i take out battery and stuff, i try to put in clockworkmod recovery it partly works but im at the werid screen with the white backround where you have to use volume and power button. but when i use the buttons its not moving like its frozen, please please please help! i just want to use my phone :(

cdshepherd87

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi, i've rooted my phone tons and tons of times but today i tried a new rom and it gave me a booploop so i take out battery and stuff, i try to put in clockworkmod recovery it partly works but im at the werid screen with the white backround where you have to use volume and power button. but when i use the buttons its not moving like its frozen, please please please help! i just want to use my phone :(
Is the weird white screen the hboot screen? And do you mind telling me what rom you were trying to flash? Did you perform a nandroid backup before flashing? And one more thing, if you plug your phone into the computer does it recognize it?

buddapaw#CB

May 10, 2011
Visit site
@ Alchem3 try to find the PD98IMG.Zip (rooted stock rom -
Link for the ROM: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! ) and load it on your SD card, if your computer is unable to recognize your device remove your sd card and use a card reader reload the file onto the card. Then place it back into your phone, when you get the HBOOT screen choose to update and just follow the steps and it will get you back to the stock rooted rom. Then if you backed up your apps you can then reload them. YAY! my first post and I'm bringing knowledge. By the way it is a good idea to keep this file handy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1