new member looking for help with CM rooted S3

danielb88

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you

Welcome to the forums. Did you do a clean install of the ROM?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

danielb88

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Did you do a clean install of the ROM?

Thank you. Yes, the ROM was installed a long time ago. It's just these past 3 weeks that it's been happening. Somebody suggested to re-flash the gapps. Maybe that will help.

I appreciate your help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. Yes, the ROM was installed a long time ago. It's just these past 3 weeks that it's been happening. Somebody suggested to re-flash the gapps. Maybe that will help.

I appreciate your help

Not a bad idea. Worth a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non