What would it take for you to switch? How about this...

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Um... What?

Oh... I was pointing out that the strategy of building better hardware "worked for HTC", as in, iPhone users and Samsung users switched to the ONE because of the awesome hardware.

I assumed you realized what I meant and were making a joke.

For someone hailing from the country that brought us Monty Python, Fry and Laurie, Eddie Izzard, and Mr. Bean... your sense of humor isn't that great...

Posted via Android Central App

scotty918

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by a better texting platform?

Yeah, my post was a little unfair, and the texting issue is not necessarily Android's fault. However, many of my friends and family members have iPhones and use iMessage. When I had an Android phone, I couldn't participate in the group messaging. Sometimes, I would simply not get texts they swore they'd sent me. Again, it's not Android's fault per say, but, it's still an issue for someone like me who uses the texting feature of the phone as a main means of communication.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by a better texting platform?

He means the stupid "hangouts" app that isn't compatible with SMS, and ruins your contacts list. They give you millions of stupid smiley faces, and expect you to ignore the lack of functionality.

I'm really hoping that BBM for android doesn't suck.

fl3mez

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
For me to switch the only thing I would need would be a free phone (idc from who as long as its a good os, ios, android and maybe windows) and a amazingly cheap plane with everything!!!

Posted via Apple Central App (not really)