Jelly Bean Photo Gallery creating an album for each day of pictures taken - boooo!

pogo44

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Anybody know how to make it so that all the picture I take with my camera can just end up under one Gallery folder like it used to before Jelly Bean?
I do want to keep mine synced with Picasa but I don't want it creating different albums albums for each different day.

Thanks!!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you mean. I am using 4.2.1 on the Nexus and all photos taken with the stock camera app are in a single album. In fact, they are in a single folder as well. DCIM/Camera

pogo44

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

Thanks for getting back to me. Below (I think) I attached a screen shot of all the different 'Albums' in my Gallery. There is an album for each day of pictures that I take created by my phone or Picasa instead of just one for all the pictures I take with my phone. I think before Jelly Bean the album was called 'Camera.'

gallery.png

Hope this helps to clarify,
~ alice

asterather

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dropbox is the way to go, dude. It doesn't do any of that. In fact it leaves your galleries alone altogether. It just stores it on the app/on line. Much better than picasa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress