unknown symbol

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
i have rooted my samsung galaxy mini s3, and everything is great,but i'm wondering what the symbol behind the alarm symbol is. i've searched to see how to remove but i can find nothing.iit appears regardless of what app i'm running 24/7. I would just like to know how to remove it.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 19
  • unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    26.1 KB · Views: 19

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
i have rooted my samsung galaxy mini s3, and everything is great,but i'm wondering what the symbol behind the alarm symbol is. i've searched to see how to remove but i can find nothing.iit appears regardless of what app i'm running 24/7. I would just like to know how to remove it.

It's probably an app that you have installed that's putting it there. Check Juicedefender maybe?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Please just post in only one thread so people can see what already has been suggested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress