Storage

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
So three carriers announced their G2 availability today, and not a single one specified how much storage their device has. I've been trying to get an answer from T-Mobile all morning, and they're less than helpful. I chatted, and all of them thought I was talking about the G2x or the old school G2. I even emailed customer service, and they told me they couldn't tell me since the device hasn't been released yet. Baffling since I'm willing to buy one right now if they would just tell me how much storage it has.

Anyone have any idea?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So three carriers announced their G2 availability today, and not a single one specified how much storage their device has. I've been trying to get an answer from T-Mobile all morning, and they're less than helpful. I chatted, and all of them thought I was talking about the G2x or the old school G2. I even emailed customer service, and they told me they couldn't tell me since the device hasn't been released yet. Baffling since I'm willing to buy one right now if they would just tell me how much storage it has.

Anyone have any idea?

I took a look around and didn't see any information related to this questions. T-Mobile's pre-order page doesn't list this part of the device in its spec sheet.

I really don't want to speculate too much on what device they are referring to - hopefully there's confirmation very soon. Oh, and just in case you didn't see the update, the device may be available sooner rather than later :).

LG G2 release date and pricing confirmed by T-Mobile and Verizon | Android Central

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I took a look around and didn't see any information related to this questions. T-Mobile's pre-order page doesn't list this part of the device in its spec sheet.

I really don't want to speculate too much on what device they are referring to - hopefully there's confirmation very soon. Oh, and just in case you didn't see the update, the device may be available sooner rather than later :).

LG G2 release date and pricing confirmed by T-Mobile and Verizon | Android Central

Yeah I saw that update. I'm just going to preorder. At least I know it will have 16 gigs minimum.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It will have 32

For a brighter tomorrow.

I emailed T-Force, which is T-Mobile's online customer care, and asked them bluntly why they put something up for preorder when the product page is missing key specs. I also asked them why no rep can seem to answer the question, and some outright refuse to answer it.