Text Messages Sent Out of Order

junebug7276

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My LG G2 phone sends text messages to iPhone users out of order. Many times they send me screen shots of what they've received from me and what I see is that my message is in pieces in the wrong order. They have to read it and try to make sense of it. Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Tell your friends to get rid of their iPhones?

Seriously, I believe this is a problem on their end, not the sending end.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, this sounds more like a network issue. One of the providers is not relaying the messages properly, summer getting delayed somewhere. This could be caused by your carrier, their carrier, or something else in between, I have heard of this happening before between AT&T and Verizon users but it's usually very rare and consist and only occurs when large number of messages are being sent back and forth

junebug7276

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Tell your friends to get rid of their iPhones?

Seriously, I believe this is a problem on their end, not the sending end.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Don't you think its odd that its more than one person who says it? She says its every text I send to her.

junebug7276

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, this sounds more like a network issue. One of the providers is not relaying the messages properly, summer getting delayed somewhere. This could be caused by your carrier, their carrier, or something else in between, I have heard of this happening before between AT&T and Verizon users but it's usually very rare and consist and only occurs when large number of messages are being sent back and forth
Interesting!!! I have Verizon and all 3 friends this happens to have AT&T.

Tom4349

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
My LG G2 phone sends text messages to iPhone users out of order. Many times they send me screen shots of what they've received from me and what I see is that my message is in pieces in the wrong order. They have to read it and try to make sense of it. Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

I had this problem but fixed it today after months of searching off and on.

The fix is actually simple - go into your date and time settings, and make sure "Automatic Date and Time" is checked. Mine was unchecked, so my phone was providing it's own time, which was out of sync with the network.

Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles