LG G3 Tempered glass Screen Protectors

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I was curious if anyone has seen or know if tempered glass screen protectors will be available for the g3? I have one on my note 3 and I'd like one on my g3

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I was curious if anyone has seen or know if tempered glass screen protectors will be available for the g3? I have one on my note 3 and I'd like one on my g3

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bodyguardz at AT&T stores
Zagg at Bestbuy
Spigen, iLoome, pThink and Nilken at Amazon
All these are good brands that I have used in the past on other devices. Got a Bodyguardz at AT&T when I picked up my G3, screwed up the install, p****d now I have to get another.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Verizon one looked and preformed great but broke 2 of them in a week. I'm looking for a more durable one

Posted via Android Central App

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Verizon one looked and preformed great but broke 2 of them in a week. I'm looking for a more durable one

I know some people are saying that the Verizon ones a good but they really are cheap. You get what you pay for.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

How in the world? Were you trying to remove them? Drop your phone a couple of times? Otherwise, I can't see how you would break them unless your fingernails are filed down to be "weapons of glass destruction".....

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine directly from armor tech for $13 with lifetime warranty. Very easy application and my step daughter has taken the one she has on her iPhone off twice and it has gone back on without any issues.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Sounds more like user error than anything else.

The Verizon ones are just fine and work great, if they broke then they were doing their job.

Trust me never dropped my phone first one store employee broke trying to pull off to get dust. Second one cracked while charging line straight across middle of phone maybe I had a bad one but not trying again. Verizon gave me refund and I put standard one on Mgr said they have gotten a few back broken already.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've put 3 tempered glass protectors on different devices and they are unbelievably easy to install. They go on smooth, with no bubbles

Sent from my VS985 4G using AC Forums mobile app

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Got the Zagg at Best Buy. Looks awesome, and easy to install. No touch issues either. Got it with a coupon, though, because there's no way I'd pay $40 for it. Mine was $10.

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Trust me never dropped my phone first one store employee broke trying to pull off to get dust. Second one cracked while charging line straight across middle of phone maybe I had a bad one but not trying again. Verizon gave me refund and I put standard one on Mgr said they have gotten a few back broken already.

Might have been a bad batch maybe. Also being that the screen is so big, maybe the tension of removing them might have cracked it, being as it will have a higher bend point as opposed to an iPhone one.

Hopefully you can find one that works for you. This is the first Tempered glass one I ever bought, and I'm definitely hooked on them now. Great invention.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought this one. Inexpensive, durable, easy to install and you'd never know it's thereScreenshot_2014-07-26-22-21-34.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore