What's a good missed text message/call remnder app?

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I work in, what can be at times, a very loud environment. Since the vibration is also so weak there are times when I can't feel the phone vibrating either. I've been wondering if there is an app that can remind you at certain intervals if you've got a text message that you haven't looked at yet?

Looking through Google Play there doesn't seem to be a lot of them. One that caught my eye was Alert.me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hidtechs.alertme

Anyone have any experience with something like this?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've used NoLED before and it looks beautiful. I think it also has a setting to remind you in intervals if you still haven't checked your phone.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't know about Kit KAt bout in Lollipop messenger app you can set it to remind you every 2 or 5 minutes. Check settings.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I've used NoLED before and it looks beautiful. I think it also has a setting to remind you in intervals if you still haven't checked your phone.

I've already got Lite Flow for notification colors etc. and it looked like NoLED had a reminder for missed calls but I didn't see one for missed text messages at least in the preview thing they had.

Don't know about Kit KAt bout in Lollipop messenger app you can set it to remind you every 2 or 5 minutes. Check settings.

It must be Lollipop only because I checked the settings and there is nothing in there about a reminder.

justafew

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
If you want to try a different messaging app, try out Textra. Not only is it much cleaner and nicer to look at (Material Design), but it allows you to set up to notify you in 2-minute intervals for up to 50 times.

Plus there is a ton of customization within the app for how it looks/feels (colors, bubbles, etc.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95