Should I move to G3 with the G4 out

DatManWolf

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

Currently I am a Windows Phone user. It's not that I don't like WP or had a bad experience, it is just the lack of flagship phone releases and that my WP is starting to get quirky after its 2+ year run.

A buddy recommended the G3 but with the G4 out right now I am unsure of where to go. One factor in this was getting a $200 gift card if I get a G3 vs a $100 gift card getting a G4. I have looked at the specs and see that for the most part it seems like a incremental upgrade on the G4, but I am not versed in the ways of android and aware of how long a phone is able to stick around in the OS update side of things.

With the G3 being a year old now, do you think it would be wise to grab one up now?

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I was in the EXACT same boat. I had a Lumia 1020 and wanted a new high end device with a Camera. Nothing on the horizon. I jumped to the G3. The G4 wasn't out yet and I bought it outright to use on Cricket. It's provably one of the best Android devices out with a high res screen. I'm not on Lollipop because I can't get it pushed yet so I can't comment on that but it's ok. I miss Windows. I really do. I only get more apps and that's it.

If you make the switch, go G4. I'm still hoping for a flagship with Windows Phone 10.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress