Picture of a gold letter M in my camera gallery... Where did it come from?

andlow

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I have an LG G3 which has been a very good phone for me for almost a year. I recently started using a different camera app that I read would better utilize the G3's capabilities. The app was Xcam and I got a version that did not require rooting my device.

All was well for nearly 2 months and then some of the photos I captured were showing up green in the gallery... Now, some photos are showing in the gallery but when you tap it to open the individual file, some of them just show grey. I can see the picture disappear in sections and a couple even leave a section there. Also, there is a picture in my camera folder of a gold "M" with a black background. No idea where it came from!

andlow

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, to be more specific, the pictures were showing as green when using the xcam app so I switched to the normal camera app. Then, the M picture showed up after taking a couple photos and some other photos were grey but looked fine in gallery view.
Screenshot_2016-03-31-09-49-28.jpgScreenshot_2016-03-31-09-49-42.jpgScreenshot_2016-03-31-10-57-59.jpg

Last edited: