Phone on > flashes AT&T logo > flashes home screen then goes back to AT&T logo booting

anon(5564484)

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm not highly technical so I'm not certain if my problem is specifically covered by other boot loop issues in this thread so here goes:

I turn on my phone and get the LG Life's good screen. That screen goes to the AT&T logo with the company's theme music. All is good. Then when the screen goes to my home screen that home screen flashes for about 1-2 seconds and then flips back to the AT&T logo screen.

I've tried holding both the volume up and volume down buttons which led to the phone optimizing my apps so I'm assuming the phone "works". I've held the vol up or vol down button along with the power on button and nothing happens. I've changed batteries, tried turning on the phone with the charger in and the charger out with no results.

This issue just started last night and I'm fearing I may have a dead phone. Any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone on > flashes AT&T logo > flashes home screen then goes back to AT&T logo booting

This can be considered a loop. Have you tried rebooting into recovery to do a reset?

anon(5564484)

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Phone on > flashes AT&T logo > flashes home screen then goes back to AT&T logo booting

Thanks for the quick reply golfdriver. How would I do that other than what I've tried already?

anon(5564484)

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site

Golfdriver.....thanks so much for this link. My phone's been saved. It's a hassle to reinstall everything but better than having a brick. Thanks again.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Golfdriver.....thanks so much for this link. My phone's been saved. It's a hassle to reinstall everything but better than having a brick. Thanks again.

Glad it worked. See you around the forums.