G3 to G4...Don't blow it, the door is open to conquer!

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate the Ui from LG, hate it. I hate the stupid custom buttons. Back, Home then Recent. Why is this so hard? That's why I won't use the LG phones.

independentvolume

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Played with the s6 a couple times now and I honestly wouldn't trade my g3 for it. If the g4 doesn't knock it out of the park I have no problem continuing on with my g3.

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
The GS6 is a nice phone, but it just didn't have that "wow" factor like the G3 did when it was bought out. I have the Note 4 and will be switching to either the GS6 or G4 just to have a smaller phone again. Just wish LG had already made the G4 official before the GS6 launched, makes it harder to wait for it.

independentvolume

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The GS6 is a nice phone, but it just didn't have that "wow" factor like the G3 did when it was bought out. I have the Note 4 and will be switching to either the GS6 or G4 just to have a smaller phone again. Just wish LG had already made the G4 official before the GS6 launched, makes it harder to wait for it.

Look at it this way, if the g4 isn't your cup of tea, then you can grab the elusive gold s6 by that time. lol

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I refuse to use the LG apps cuz they so ugly. I use Hangouts for sms, calls, and video calls. Outlook app for work email. Gmail app for gmail. I turned off everything LG in settings I could get away with. And diasble as many LG "apps" as I could get away with. Now I have the best phone in the world!!:D

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I refuse to use the LG apps cuz they so ugly. I use Hangouts for sms, calls, and video calls. Outlook app for work email. Gmail app for gmail. I turned off everything LG in settings I could get away with. And diasble as many LG "apps" as I could get away with. Now I have the best phone in the world!!:D

Then why did you buy an LG phone?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
replacing my S4 with either the G4, S6 or Moto X 3rd Gen and later in the year my Nexus 4 with the Note 5 or Nexus 2015. of course things can change, but that's the plan. the S6 looks really impressive, although I am concerned about the battery issues. I don't care about SD card, 64 is more than enough for me, but if all things are equal, and the G4 has a removable battery, that'll make the decision easier. If the 3500 mAh rumor is true, than I'll preorder, something I very rarely do.

i was excessively disappointed with the M9, so I hope that same thing doesn't happen with LG. I'm pretty sure it won't though. I'm really anxious to see it drop, and want to see what the leather is all about. if i can get a 5.5 inch display with a camera on par with the S6/iphone 6, SD card, removable 3500 mAh battery .... geez, I'll be beyond happy.

a G4 with a Note 5 would really make 2015 a great year tech wise for me, I already got a dell xps 13 laptop so I'm anxiously awaiting Windows 10, finally got a Chromcast and Netflix, and I'll be getting a PS4 in October for my son's birthday, and a 40' LED for my bedroom so "he" can play while me and my girl watch a movie on the 55" ... getting about 4 years worth of tech in 6 months, and really have my hopes high for the G4

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site

The GS6 has plenty of wow factor compared to any other device in the Samsung lineup. To me, the G3 was less wow than when the G2 launched. I'm sure the G4 will be a nice devce. However, Samsung has a winner on its hands with the GS6 and GS6 edge plus the advantage of an earlier launch. Lg won't be out dueling samsung this year. ..

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Patience my friend! The G4 will be worth the wait. You couldn't give me a Samdung phone with free unlimited data, geez I'd go bonkers...

Posted via the Android Central App

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I used nova on my phone and it sucked losing the double tap to turn off screen. Did you find a work around for that? I only care because turning off the screen when the phone is on my night stand is impossible unless I pick up the phone. Not a big deal but whatever.

Posted via the Android Central App
Use Nova Prime double tap gesture and screen off app.

Sent from my LG G2 running CM 12

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non