has anyone submitted a request for the LG G4 $200 Visa card offer? how long did the process take?

GeorgesBlazah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I submitted mine about a month ago and nothing yet. Last time I looked on the LG site, it said documentation received but now when I look up my info nothing comes up. not sure what that is about.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I submitted mine about a month ago and nothing yet. Last time I looked on the LG site, it said documentation received but now when I look up my info nothing comes up. not sure what that is about.

What do you mean by that? After you enter your email address, it should show your
reference # and status. If you click on the reference #, it takes you to more detailed
info. If not, you should definitely give LG a call ASAP. The number for their rebate
processor is: 1-877-333-9203

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been documentation received for 4 weeks now. gave em a call and they said it was normal, so I guess the 6-8 weeks starts at documentation received.

Edit: Just got an email today saying it was approved and that I am expected to wait 10 - 12 weeks for the rebate itself. So 5 months for a rebate, this is retarded.

Last edited:

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol, at least mine shouldn't be far behind

my 2nd $200 rebate card arrived at my office address yesterday.
this is for my 2nd LG G4. I used my office address because I was
not able to determine if the rebate was 1 per person per household
or not. It was also originally submitted on Nov 2, just like my other G4.
I've already given this G4 to a relative, but I will be keeping this line
active for a couple more billing cycles(minus data plan),...

Not sure why the two $200 rebate cards arrived almost a week
apart, since they were originally submitted just minutes apart. I'm
guessing some kind of post office delay? :)

The 2nd $200 also barely lasted more than 24 hours. Spent
half of it last night on dinner with family.. and then the rest to
partially pay for my new Apple TV.

yourphonemyphone

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been documentation received for 4 weeks now. gave em a call and they said it was normal, so I guess the 6-8 weeks starts at documentation received.

Edit: Just got an email today saying it was approved and that I am expected to wait 10 - 12 weeks for the rebate itself. So 5 months for a rebate, this is retarded.

has the status changed lately? I submitted mine around the same time and it has remained the same for weeks.

5 months is a long time... by then, the Samsung Galaxy S6 will be released. :(

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting on mine, which I submitted late October. The status shows paid, so I'm tempted to email them about it. My post office has a habit of losing mail.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the battery, charger and leather back... The July 2015 promotion which was received on August 8, 2015.

This is the latest e-mail I got from them on October 20, 2015. The first week of December 2015 was the end of 6 weeks and nothing. I have already e-mailed them multiple times since early December 2015 without any response.

2015-12-24_17-34-06.jpg

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It was a promo from October into November for people that purchased a G4 for Verizon.

My first two $200 rebate cards arrived extremely quickly.

Unfortunately, my third $200 rebate cards remains unseen.
It was approved and appeared as "paid" just a week after
I received the first two cards. That was almost two months
ago. When I called LG in early December, they told me
that the delay was caused by overwhelming demand and
they would send it out as soon as possible. Almost a month
later, still no sign of it. :( Guess I'll have to call LG again
next Monday.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting on mine, which I submitted late October. The status shows paid, so I'm tempted to email them about it. My post office has a habit of losing mail.

I'm also still waiting. Got gmail from LG that my submission was approved on 12/12-Please wait 10-12 weeks for card to arrive!. My rebate status now shows Paid.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm also still waiting. Got gmail from LG that my submission was approved on 12/12-Please wait 10-12 weeks for card to arrive!. My rebate status now shows Paid.

My rebate status has been showing "Paid" since November.

Tried to call LG today but somehow the phone number kept
putting me on hold. Sent them an email instead. Hopefully
I'll get a reply soon. :)

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
spoke with them on the phone yesterday... apparently a new batch of rebate cards
were shipped out from Georgia on Monday.(Jan. 4) My 3rd rebate card was also
in that shipment. (rebated submission received/approved in early November)

I'm not home this week, so it will probably be in my mailbox by the time I get home
next Tuesday. :)

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
spoke with them on the phone yesterday... apparently a new batch of rebate cards
were shipped out from Georgia on Monday.(Jan. 4) My 3rd rebate card was also
in that shipment. (rebated submission received/approved in early November)

I'm not home this week, so it will probably be in my mailbox by the time I get home
next Tuesday. :)

Still nothing here. Anyone else get theirs?