Alarm icon in top notification bar, but no alarms set.

Jtmy99

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
This morning my alarm went off normally and everything was fine, but now a alarm icon is stuck next to the reception bars and I have no clue how to remove it. I deleted all of my alarms in my clock section and I cleared the cache on the Clocks, still no relief. After placing a clock widget down it told me an alarm was set for midnight tonight and I'm dumbstruck since I don't see any alarms in my phone. Any clue what to do?

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Are you using Timely? I used to, and even if I didn't have alarms set for that day, but within that week, the notification icon was always active.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? In some phones you can create a widget to open the notification log and see what's included there. For many users a similar alarm icon was related to a note taking or to-do-list app.

Jtmy99

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? In some phones you can create a widget to open the notification log and see what's included there. For many users a similar alarm icon was related to a note taking or to-do-list app.

I have an lg g4. Also worth noting the alarm didn't go off over night. So I cant tell if its just a glitched alarm that's stuck in the top bar or what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress