LGG4 WIFI only working for Facebook

A

AC Question

Hi there! This has been something ive been dealing with for AWHILE. I have an LGG4, and originally I was having some screen glitch issues, I sent it to get fixed once, and that didnt fix the problem, so I sent it again the 2nd time and they replaced the entire motherboard. I've had this phone back (screen problem fixed) for the past week. Suddenly this morning my wifi isnt working. It shows a full connection on the wifi icon, but when I try to open Instagram, Discord, ect, nothing loads and it eventually says "No internet service available" (all while still being connected). So I tried opening Facebook Messenger app, and it INSTANTLY works. It even says "connected" at the top of the app, and lets me send and receive messages. I've restarted my phone, forgotten the network, and tried fiddling around with the router settings. All the other devices in my house work fine.

Please help D: i dont wanna send my phone back again x_x

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on other wi-fi networks, like at your public library or local coffeehouse? Have you already tried rebooting the router, by unplugging its power for 10 seconds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non