Need help with home screen buttons

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Ok guys I've tried but I can't figure it out. I need to know if there is a way to keep the bottom capacitive buttons from going away. It's annoying and I'd rather have them on the screen the whole time. Any help would be appreciated

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok guys I've tried but I can't figure it out. I need to know if there is a way to keep the bottom capacitive buttons from going away. It's annoying and I'd rather have them on the screen the whole time. Any help would be appreciated
Just swipe up from the bottom of the screen they come back. Some apps go full screen I don't think there's a way to prevent that. Otherwise turn auto hide off.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
The option to turn off the nav bar is gone, it's the apps that decide whether the buttons are displayed or not. If you're using an app the hides then, slide up from the bottom bezel in portrait or from the right side in landscape.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks man. Yeah I might be alone in my preference lol but I would rather have them on the screen. Just what I'm used to. But I appreciate the responses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa